Tuesday 22 May 2012

Working woman

Wow, I have been horribly neglecting my blog. Counselling shall be required, hugs will be distributed etc etc.

I have a good reason for my absence though. I've been a busy bee, working away, commuting and learning new things each day. Every day is different and I'm really enjoying the challenge! So what have I learned this week?

1. You definitely trap more bees with honey than with vinegar. It generally pays to be nice to people than to shout, demand and generally be rude. It can be applied to all aspects of life, just play nice!*


2. Running is good for you, particularly if you're late for a bus!

3. Down time is important. The minute I'm in the door, I'm straight into my PJs and chilling on the couch with a glass of wine and cosy booties before you can say "Lisa Time!" Being able to chill and just detach for a while is very important.

4. Some people on buses can be downright obnoxious and completely oblivious to common decency. On the bright side, I have a whole newfound respect for my car! Love you Misty!

Now it's time for some 'Lisa Time', glass of wine poured and a backlog of programmes to catch up on on Sky+. Put your feet up and relax. It's the little things in life folks!





*Unless someone goes out of their way to hurt you, then all cards are off the table!

No comments:

Post a Comment