I'm a twenty something year old country girl living in Dublin. My passions in life include:
- Watching movies, then reading up on them on IMDB.
- Reading - books, magazines, comics, product labels. I read everything!
- Playing games - everything from video games to parlour games.
- Watching awful TV. Really bad reality TV is my weakness!
- Making memories that will make me cackle in my silver years.
- Writing, well you are on my blog.
In the middle of all my nerdy meanderings, I'm had also planned a wedding. In an attempt to keep it all separate, I set up a blog for all things wedding related. Check it out here.
So what is this blog all about?
Basically, I'm an internet fan. A big one. I love perusing the web giggling at random videos, gifs and sharing stories that inspire me.
But let's face it. There's a lot of negativity out there. And when you're going through a rough time, it's the last thing you need. I created 'Trying to see the funny side' to try put a positive spin on current affairs, society and share things that brighten up my day.
Hope you enjoy. I'm also found wandering through Twitter. Come see what I'm up to here!